SA Training Schedule
Introduction to SA
Introduction to SA is a three day overview of SA that includes metrology architecture, SA's components, tool sets for application solutions, SA instrument interfaces, general user options and processes, and hands-on training with the software. Click here for the syllabus. Click here to register for a class.
- April 4 - 6, 2017 Los Angeles, CA (To be held at: Hilton Los Angeles Airport, 5711 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90045)
- May 9 -11, 2017 Dallas, TX Area (specific location TBD)
- August 8 - 10, 2017 NRK Headquarters, Williamsburg, VA
- December 5 - 7, 2017 NRK Headquarters, Williamsburg, VA
Advanced SA is a three day course that offers a combination of guided discussion, software practice (simulation based), and a review of SA features such as USMN, measurement plans, relationship fitting, reverse design, transformation tracking, and SA SDK capabilities. This course is designed for users with at least six months of SA experience or those who have completed Introduction to SA. Click here for the syllabus. Click here to register for a class.
- May 23 - 25, 2017 Seattle, WA (To be held at: The Museum of Flight, 9404 E Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98108)
- June 6 - 8, 2017 Los Angeles, CA Area (specific location TBD)
- September 19 - 21, 2017 NRK Headquarters, Williamsburg, VA
Measurement Plans is a three day course that covers scripting and templates. MPs create a powerful process control and programming environment in SA and allow users to program or script complex operations for repetitive or automated metrology tasks. This course includes an MP overview and benefits discussion, and covers the production, implementation, and testing of MPs. Students should be comfortable with SA measurement/analysis and ideally have basic knowledge of programming concepts (loops, variables, etc.). Click here for the syllabus. Click here to register for a class.
- June 20 - 22, 2017 Seattle, WA Area (specific location TBD)
- November 7 - 9, 2017 NRK Headquarters, Williamsburg, VA
This is a one-day training course solely focused on the streamlined toolbar, known as the SA Toolkit, that provides access to a subset of the most powerful tools in SA. The SA Toolkit contains five tabs which can be used for fast and effective feature inspection. These tabs include the functionality to build GD&T annotations, enable one-click definition of features (either defined by CAD or primitive geometry), design and perform inspection routines, as well as create reports, dimensions, and callouts. This course will be beneficial to both novice and advanced users alike, who have little to no experience using the SA Toolkit. Click here for the syllabus. Click here to register for a class.
*NOTE: Please be aware that a class will be cancelled unless a minimum of three students are pre-registered.