Why Software Maintenance?
Official SA Releases, Upgrades, & Updates
SA is continuously updated with innovative enhancements and upgrades, often on a weekly basis. Receive all official SA releases, updates, and new features; as well as reminders about new releases when you keep your Software Maintenance Agreement up-to-date.
- User-Suggested Updates
Software updates are often defined by SA users around the world. By giving us your feedback, you have the opportunity to influence the development of SA.
- Priority Response to Error Reports
Receive priority response if you experience an error. Our technical support team will reproduce the error, determine the cause, and quickly provide a solution.
- Direct Bug Fix Updates
In the event of a software error, your issue will be forwarded to our software development team. You will be notified as soon as a new version of SA is available.
- New Hardware Interfaces
SA updates include interfaces for new portable metrology hardware and enhancements to existing instruments.
- Companies with Multiple Users
Renewal ensures that all users are running consistent, current software versions. Group plans are available for companies with multiple users.
Staying up to date is important for suppliers/contractors who perform work for larger manufacturers using SA. Most large companies keep their keys updated.
Unlimited Technical Support
A current Software Maintenance Agreement ensures you’ll have unlimited access to our highly-trained technical support staff. Our technical support team members have vast experience with SA and are ready to help you resolve any issues or questions as quickly as possible. no question is too small, no problem is too big. Get in touch with us via phone or email:
- Click here to fill out a support request form.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email support is an excellent way to send project files, import data files, send screenshots of error messages, and receive updates or patches. Whether simply communicating questions via email or transferring your project files to us for review, our technical support team offers the highest level of email support and can always handle your inquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Call us at 757.565.1500. In the unlikely event that we are unable to answer your question immediately, we will make every effort to address it within one business day. If, when calling, you get our voicemail, please leave a message with your contact information and the nature of your support question. Your message will be relayed to our entire support team and answered as quickly as possible. If your matter is urgent, please state this in your message so we can respond accordingly.
Questions about support? Contact us at email@example.com or 757-565-1500.